- When you log on to our Site, you provide us your account information which may include your email id, your profile picture and profile data.
- When you create a user account on the Site, you provide us with, email id, user id and password.
- When you post or upload your comments, opinions and feedback on the Public Forum of the Site.
- When you access our mobile App you allow us to access the features of your mobile device such as the phone number, your contacts, IMEI number of your device, whether a phone call is active, the number that the phone call is connected to and others like.
- The mobile App may access your personal contacts stored on your mobile device for the purpose of enabling you to share with your contacts auto generated live scores of a cricket match via WhatsAPP, SMS as and when needed. The mobile App is solely for the purpose of providing you with the convenience of sharing live scores of a cricket match with your personal contacts as and when you so desire.
- We collect the usage pattern of the Site through third party tools like Google Analytics. While we don’t know the individual user’s usage pattern of the Site, we collect the aggregate usage pattern of all users of the Site. However, we are not aware if the third party tools that we use would store individual user specific usage pattern.
- The cookie stored on your computer or mobile device may be refreshed once every month so that the information stored in the cookie is the latest and most relevant to you. We retain the right to bust the cookie (forcibly reset the cookie) before the expiry of one month from the date of last refresh for any technical reasons. However, any such cookie bust will not target any specific user and will apply to all the users of the Site.
When you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Website, you agree that such information may be stored and processed by us and/or on our behalf. We may also collect information about your interaction with the Website and the services on the Website. We receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information (see further below) and the page(s) you requested. In particular, we reserve the right to perform statistical analysis of user behaviors and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Website and to ascertain the number of users that have visited particular pages of the Website. We will provide only aggregated data from these analyses to third parties, and such statistical data will not identify any individual.Please note that if you submit your personally identifiable information to us, you will be giving your consent to the transfer of such information outside the country. The collected information is processed in India, and may be stored and used elsewhere depending on the location of affiliates, business partners and other entities who are permitted to access such information under the terms of this Policy.
Link to Third Party Sites
- To personalize your experience on the Site by presenting you products and services that are tailored to you.
- To communicate with you about your account or transactions and queries or issues that you may have relating to the Site or any of its services and send you information about features on upcoming or changes to our policies.
- To send you news alerts, match alerts and match scores (if subscribed).
- To optimize and improve the products and services offered by the Site.
- To detect and investigate any fraud or illegal activity on the Site.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We take industry standard security measures to protect your information. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store user data. All information gathered is securely stored within controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Confidentiality
You agree that if so required by law or as per directions of the governmental agency, authority, court, etc, we may be required to disclose all your information and in such an event we are in no manner responsible for informing you or seeking your prior approval.
In the event you have any grievances relating to the Policy, please inform us within 24 hours of occurrence of the instance from which the grievance has arisen, by writing an email to [email protected] We shall respond to all grievances lodged with us through emails, telephone calls as the case be.
The internet is a fast evolving medium and changes to the policy may be necessary to address any future requirements. We retain unconditional right to modify or amend this Policy without any recourse to you or any requirement of notice of the same to you.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have any questions or suggestions or wish to make a compliant you can contact us at [email protected] write to us at the following address: